Shanti Blowers is the leading manufacturer of Acoustic Enclosure for Blowers, Shanti Acoustic enclosures are one of the most effective means for containment of excessive noise and for the insulation of the workers from the noise. Even where silencers are used, they can only treat the air borne noise. The treatment of the mechanical noise from the blower, motor, etc. is beyond the scope of silencers. Thus, in order to achieve low noise levels, that are often statutory requirements, Noise Enclosures / Acoustic Hoods are required.
Shanti sound reduction enclosures have been designed for effective noise reduction of blowers placed inside. Shanti’s economical design provides noise reduction of 12-25 dB(A) bringing down the total noise emitted to safe acceptable limits.
- Noise Control Noise level reduction to the tune of 25-30% is achieved
- Mobility The enclosures can be easily shifted or transported
- Ease of Maintenance Adequate space is available inside the canopy for easy maintenance
- Elimination of Civil Work Enclosures are suitable for open installation and hence require no separate building or shed.
- 25MM Thick Wall with 18 Gauge Perforated Sheet used