Shanti Blowers started manufacturing of blowers in 2008 and since have supplied more than 10,000 blowers offering best quality and after sales service to our esteemed customers.
Air cooled blowers operate from 10 m3/hr to 10,000 m3/hr and for working pressure range from 0.1kg/cm2 and up to 0.7kg/cm2 i.e 7000 mmwc
They are available as total package units, ready to install or as bare blower units for replacement.
These machines are suitable for both pressure and vacuum applications and give 100% Oil Free Air Delivery.
Shanti Blowers are manufactured on World Class CNC/VMC machines thereby maintaining high degree of accuracy , quality and performance.
It employs two Twin Lobe impellers mounted on parallel shafts, rotating in opposite direction within a casing closed at the ends by side plates. As the impellers rotate, air is drawn into one side of the casing and forced out of the opposite side against the existing pressures. The differential pressure developed, therefore, depends
upon the resistance of the connected system. The Blowers, being positive displacement type, do not develop pressure within the casing but the discharge pressure depends upon the system resistance / back pressure. Effective sealing of the compressor inlet area from the discharge area is accomplished by use of very small
operational clearance, eliminating the need of any internal lubrication of the lobes .A pair of accurately machined alloy steel, hardened and ground timing gears maintain clearances between the impellers, during rotation. The air, thus delivered, is 100% OIL FREE. The pumping capacity of a lobe compressor, operating at constant speed remains relatively independent of inlet and discharge pressure variations. These Blowers are constant volume machines, which deliver a fixed discharge against the system back pressure.
Features of Shanti Air Cooled Blowers
- 100% oil-free air delivery
- Factory engineered, Factory guaranteed, superior product
- Alloy steel hardened and ground timing gears, oil splash lubricated
- Anti-friction bearings
- Rotary Oil Sealing
- Rigid one-piece CI casing & end plates
- Horizontal &Vertical configurations available
- Easy rotor timing setting
- Extended shaft design for cool running
- Dynamically balanced rotor shaft assembly (Grade 6.3 ISO 1940-1986)
- Large inlet & outlet connections for minimal loss
- Improved volumetric efficiency and reduced operating temperatures
- Alloy steel toughened shafts ground to close tolerances
- Performance testing as per standard test procedure STP-01 based on BS 1571-2:1975 and ISO 1217:2009
- All blowers are manufactured on state of the art, imported CNC machines, machined to close tolerances with a high degree of accuracy on profile machining, ensuring high volumetric efficiency
- Non-contact type labyrinth seals, with vent, offers lifelong sealing without any seal replacement needed